cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordanB
Weekend warrior

As a courtesy, I print out the page with my renter’s reservation, roadside assistance details, and insurance card and give it to them to keep with the RV during their trip. When you load this document from Outdoorsy, it is spread over 4 pages with lots of white space. Could the insurance cards and roadside assistance details be consolidated to one page for easier printing?

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Jordan! Thank you so much for this feedback. I will ask our Product team if this would be possible. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the meantime you could always take screen shots of these important items and put them on a single word document that you can print out. 

david_rubio
Weekend warrior

I don’t print any documents anymore. The renters are perfectly able to access all documents from their computers and mobile devices if necessary while they’re on a trip. Printing documents is so 2012 🤣

JordanB
Weekend warrior

@david_rubio I know, in a perfect world I would handle everything from my phone 😁.

I've had several renters that are... well, let's say "less technologically inclined". They like having at least the insurance card printed out so it is on hand if needed, and I've had several thank me for making the extra effort.

Rosevans
Day-tripper

I just print them out double sided for my renters, as there is no cell service in many parts of California, and it’s good to have in case something happens so there’s no stress in finding that information. 

Aarongannon
Day-tripper

Where in the app is the insurance card available to download?

JordanB
Weekend warrior

@Aarongannonin the app, if you scroll to the very bottom of the details page for a booking, there is a link to show the "Booking receipt and insurance details"