cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebastian3818
Day-tripper II

Having to print out contracts and paperwork for every single rental is just a waste of paper. I have a DocHub account from other companies I run, and I want to be able to send my renters the papers to sign electronically so they can do everything via their phone/email. But the Outdoorsy chat won't surface their email address for me to send to...is there any way that can happen?

5 Comments
Status changed to: New
Carli
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! I will make sure the feedback gets to the correct person, but we do not currently have any plans to reinstate renter email addresses at the current time. 

cksantos85
Day-tripper II

we need this bad. as well as the android app made more functional. with photos and everything. digital signatures with photos ect

cksantos85
Day-tripper II

we dont need an email specifically we need the app to have all this intergrated. 

sarahrowe
Day-tripper II

Would be great if OD did this internally. We’ve added their PDF forms to another ensign platform because it’s so much easier!

greatadventures
Day-tripper III

This is a real problem, because we have (and EVERYONE should have...) a Supplemental Rental Agreement that we send to every renter via DocuSign.  It requires initials and some fill-in-the-blank, so it's not sufficient to just include with the canned OD process.  We get clever and end up having to "work the system" to get the Renter's email address so we can send the docs.  To me, this is an overzealous effort to prevent owners from having any kind of communication with the Renter outside of the platform chat, but the way it's being implemented is just impractical.  Hate to bring up the comparison, but ***** is not nearly so Orwellian.  Please allow your owners to have some flexibility here.  Sure, you'll get a few bad players who will abuse the system, but I can't imagine that's a big number.  Instead, you strangle the vast majority of the owners and make it difficult to do business.  Just my two cents!  I'm on Wheelbase, so this isn't even an issue for me now, but it was when I was a standard OD user - I'm speaking up for all of them!