cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave-n-Kitty
Weekend warrior

This is not the first time I've mentioned this, but if Outdoorsy wants more visibility, wouldn't it just be cool if we had "Like This? Rent It at Outdoorsy.com" decals to put on your camper.

16 Comments
Garrett1505
Day-tripper III

I agree including the reconstruction of Outdoorsy's online store. Tips and tricks ** I go on Outdoorsy's page and print their stickers and paste them on my renter handbooks. In addition, they are big enough to have them laminated and then used as stickers or signs in the window of the RV. 

Creativity can get you far when it comes to the rv business and that is why I've taken an active approach to best practices with Outdoorsy. 

For more tips and tricks please comment follow mention or feel free to ask questions. CHEERS 🍻

SEANandRITA
Day-tripper

Hello! Is there a certain link we can provide to potential customers that takes them strictly to our/your motorhome?

david_rubio
Weekend warrior

They used to sell bumper stickers on the online store. When they had the owners meetups before Covid they would give some out. One of our trailers still has an OD bumper sticker on it. 

halfwaythere
Day-tripper II

I recommended to Outdoorsy to create custom links like you have for social media, e.g. outdoorsy.com/myrvname

I was thinking of designing some Outdoorsy stickers for the back of my RV. 

For now, you can buy a domain yourrvname.com and point it to your Outdoorsy listing. I get my domains at namebright.com because they’re cheap and then you forward the URL, it’s pretty easy. 

Macodiva
Day-tripper II

I'd suggest less words & a QR code sticker. I think it would look better & discreet (which i know is not really what advertising is about lol). But i for one don't want things plastered all over my van.

halfwaythere
Day-tripper II

The only issue with a QR code is it is hard to scan while driving (hopefully it is a passenger attempting this and failing). I was thinking something subtle and classy that is noticeable but not tacky. I’m a graphic designer so I’d have to play around with it, but it can be done.

Macodiva
Day-tripper II

Ah see I didn't even think about when driving, only when parked. Definitely subtle & classy the way to go.

annieloechell
Day-tripper II

Good point with the QR code’s and driving. But some way for people to check out our units when they are out and about would be awesome. 

brent_robinson
Day-tripper

Yes !..of course ,that would be awesome. 

Status changed to: Investigating
Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our team is currently looking into different options for these, stay tuned! 😊