cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VagabondKaren
Weekend warrior II

I would love to see a way to block dates or notate dates that delivery/pick up isn’t available.  This would help in providing renters accurate information up front and not wasting their time if it’s not available.  This could be due to being out of town, not having the time to deliver those days, or those with multiple units - already delivering elsewhere.  

4 Comments
Status changed to: Delivered
Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @VagabondKaren, the ability to block dates is something that owners are currently able to do. You can follow the steps to do this through this link. https://www.outdoorsy.com/help/how-do-i-block-off-dates-on-my-calendar.

mgsloan
Day-tripper

I have this question as well.  I think the answer for now might be to describe these restrictions in the description of the rental, and then reject rental applications that do not follow the date restrictions

@Kameron I believe this question (and the question I have) is not about blocking off dates the rental is unavailable, but instead blocking off dates where drop-off / pickup won't work.  For example, it would be highly efficient to rent out my van while I'm traveling somewhere else, but there doesn't seem to be a way to indicate this in the ca

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager
mgsloan
Day-tripper

That's awesome, thanks @Kameron !