cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renter's Manual

Camp2Connect
Day-tripper

I'm trying to create a manual for our renters and I found that Outdoorsy has one linked within a blog post but it is password protected. I have requested the password but have not heard anything. Does anyone have an example you wouldn't mind sharing or have access to that document to pass it along? Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Camp2Connect, I'd like to see what we can do to help. Can you possibly share the link to that blog post and direct me to the section where the manual you found is linked?

https://www.outdoorsy.com/blog/step-step-guide-creating-rv-user-manual-renters  I am not OP but I am having the same problem. Above is the link to the blog post. Under step 3 and the end of the paragraph is this sentence "Kathleen Oliver’s guide is a good example of photo usage. You can download a PDF of her RV Renter’s Manual here." that link doesn't work

@Camp2Connect @Jasmine818 thanks for sharing this with us. We've made some changes to the permissions. Go ahead and give it a try and if it's still not working for you please let us know. 

Danny
Day-tripper

@Camp2Connect if you find any good examples please share. I'm working on putting one together right now as well. I haven't found anything specifically for RV rentals but have going off of articles on building AirBnB welcome books.