cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rent me sign and Outdoorsy account

leereneeduncan
Day-tripper

Has anyone posted a rent me through Outdoorsy sign on their camper? If so how do you tell people how to find you in the App

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there! Some of our owners have QR codes on their campers people can scan on their phone. This then will take them directly to your Outdoorsy profile where people can see the camper you have available for rent. We actually have an Outdoorsy template that will be available for our owners to use. We have updates on this very soon, so I will make sure to tag you once it goes live! 

JordanB
Weekend warrior II

This was one of the items posted to the "Ideas" discussion room too (see post here), so you can track it there as well if interested in progress.

I'm looking forward to whatever is coming out, because it would be a great way to advertise your rig as an owner.

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JordanB coming soon! 

The_Hancocks
Day-tripper II

Yes I did! It's really easy too. Just go to your profile as a renter copy your link. Then Google QR Code generator paste your link and poof. Now if you want to get fancy like mine you may have to research just cause it's alot to type. 

Screenshot_20220705-160405_Gallery.jpg

Callie157
Day-tripper

Great idea.  I will try it!