cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommend a Wi/Fi Extender or Mobile Hot Spot?

DaniandLoria
Day-tripper

Do any of you have experience with Wi/Fi Extender or Mobile Hot Spot for their rig?  We are new owners and have had a couple of renters ask if our rig has We/Fi...we are considering installing it or a Mobile Hot spot.   There's a lot of information out there each claiming to be the best option, however, wanted to see if any of you have experience with either device and can share with us the good, bad, and ugly!

Happy Travels!  Dani and Loria

5 REPLIES 5

WITW
Day-tripper

I purchased a Mofi4500 LTE 4g router, then signed up for a party plan with visible. I now have unlimited 4g cellular at about 7-10mps which is fine for streaming. The router used was about $150 and the visible plan is $25 per month. Its based on Verizon so there is great coverage. 

Cailey
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @DaniandLoria! I have personally had great luck with weBoost and have heard similar praise from other owners.  We will be adding weBoost to our Perks and Discounts page soon so keep an eye out for that!

Thank you for your suggestion!

WITW
Day-tripper

WeBoost is a great booster, but it you are remote, MIMO antennas can help get a better signal. This is a great video that explains the differences. These folks really know all the options on their site. https://youtu.be/14tWiAsqfJk

Thanks for your suggestions!