cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Earn Pro Status" anyone?

JordanB
Day-tripper III

I've seen this banner on my dashboard (picture below) about earning my "Pro Status" every time I log in. I'm generally pretty good about responding to messages right away, but haven't seen the "Response Time" bar move for quite a while.

Just curious if anyone has actually gotten this, and if it does anything? I can't find anything in the Outdoorsy docs about it, so maybe its something they are just collecting metrics on for now and will implement later?

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 4.26.01 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @JordanB

Response time can be tricky since it's always an average. Keep responding quickly when you can and know that it's more based on the first time a renter reaches out to you. There's no direct reward, however, the criteria for Pro Status are positive factors in your search ranking, so there’s a correlation there.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @JordanB

Response time can be tricky since it's always an average. Keep responding quickly when you can and know that it's more based on the first time a renter reaches out to you. There's no direct reward, however, the criteria for Pro Status are positive factors in your search ranking, so there’s a correlation there.

Ah, got it, I wondered if it was a search ranking thing. Thanks for clarifying!