cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Confusion

kim_paar
Day-tripper II

Hell,  I am pretty new to Outdoorsy but have had a problem come up twice in the last week and have lost a rental both times because of it.  I have had people wanting to reserve my TT.  We make contact, chat a bit, ask questions and feel comfortable.  The potential renter then goes to book my RV and the price has changed.  I believe that they both originally found the RV on Outdoorsy. Com.  I am in Canada and when they go to book the the price goes from $87 USD per night to $110 Can.  At that point I never hear from the people again.  Any ideas how to overcome this problem would be extremely appreciated. Kim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kim_paar, that could definitely help potential renters understand that there's a switch that happens once the site recognizes that the booking needs to convert the pricing from CA to US or US to CA.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @kim_paar, I'm sorry to hear that the adjustment from CA to US has been causing problems for you. This is a known issue here at Outdoorsy and our teams are working to find a solution. I apologize that we don't have a direct/immediate answer for you right now.

Thank you for your help.  Do you think it would be a good idea for me to put this information in my listing so that potential renters know about before they go any further with the booking?

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kim_paar, that could definitely help potential renters understand that there's a switch that happens once the site recognizes that the booking needs to convert the pricing from CA to US or US to CA.