cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pick up and drop off times

brandi_langevin
Day-tripper II

Hi all- do you put your pick up and drop off times in your listing, or deal with it per booking?  I have a specific booking that I will be picking up my RV from the campsite (according to the website check out is 11 am) and then it rents the same day being picked up from my home. So do I just communicate with each renter regarding times?  Like we will pick up at 10 am (so we can go over everything before they leave) and give myself a couple hours to clean, so have the next renter pick up in the afternoon?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

jim_hofer
Day-tripper III

I have times posted on our listing. We have the advantage of offering more flexibility than operations managing many units. I accommodate times as best that I can. I do offer early pickup and late drop off as add on options. If I choose or if it helps close a sale then I will comp those charges. 

Communication is key. Just visit with your guests. 

See you out there! Camper Jim

View solution in original post

Adventurervca
Day-tripper III

We do put our pick up and drop off times on our listing however we are flexible if the times work for both the renter and I.

Communication is everything. I agree, Yes be upfront with your renters and your plans and make sure you give yourself extra time incase you need to repair or fix something unexpected.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jim_hofer
Day-tripper III

I have times posted on our listing. We have the advantage of offering more flexibility than operations managing many units. I accommodate times as best that I can. I do offer early pickup and late drop off as add on options. If I choose or if it helps close a sale then I will comp those charges. 

Communication is key. Just visit with your guests. 

See you out there! Camper Jim

Adventurervca
Day-tripper III

We do put our pick up and drop off times on our listing however we are flexible if the times work for both the renter and I.

Communication is everything. I agree, Yes be upfront with your renters and your plans and make sure you give yourself extra time incase you need to repair or fix something unexpected.