cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outdoorsy wants to rent your rig!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Outdoorsy owners we need your help!!
During the next few months our field marketing team will be at multiple events throughout the country. We need to rent a rig to showcase at our booth at many of these events. We would love to rent from our awesome owners in the group. If you have a campervan/ Class B in these locations on the dates below we would love to chat with you. Either comment in this thread or DM me!
Here are the dates and locations:
  • Bay Area Travel show in Santa Clara, CA May 21st -22nd
  • Adventure Van Expo Placerville, CA June 4th-5th
  • Glamp AF Denver. CO June 17th-19th
  • Adventure Van Expo Hood River, OR June 24th-26th
  • Overland Expo Redmond, OR July 8th-10th
  • Adventure Van Expo Eagle, CO July 16th-17
  • Overland Expo Loveland, CO Aug 26th-28th
  • Adventure Van Bend, OR Sep 2nd-4th
  • Hershey America’s Largest RV show Hershey, PA Sep 14th- 18th
  • Adventure Van Expo Lake Tahoe, CA Sep 17th-18th
  • Adventure Van Expo Chattanooga, TN Oct 1st-2nd
8 REPLIES 8

billy_chrzan
Day-tripper

If you want to rent one from Texas and take to wherever you need it I cam good with that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much! We have employees that work all over the US so we typically have to fly into these places. I'll reach out if something changes. 

david_rubio
Weekend warrior

You can take my Travato to Tahoe if you need a rig for that event. 

olli_adventurevan
Day-tripper

Hey Carli! We might be able to help with the Hood River Expo. We’re in Canby, OR which is a little over an hour from Hood River. Let’s chat! -Katie 

christopher_orme
Day-tripper

I can help out for Santa Clara or Tahoe.

darin_ashton
Day-tripper II

I'd love to help out for Placerville - I'm only 40 miles away.

cbelgard
Day-tripper

Hi Carli,

I could help out with the Loveland one.  I'm 30 miles from loveland and on the way between Denver Airport and the Overland Expo.  I have a brand new F350 with a truck camper.  I also have a great standalone carriage house on AirBnB that is currently available before, durning and after the show.  It could be a great place to get a break from the event.  Let me know if you're interested,

Craig

Bryan
Day-tripper

Probably to late for Placerville but I have two vans available for the September Tahoe event.  I’m in San Diego