Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outdoorsy swag contest - rig names

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

🏕 Outdoorsy swag contest 🏕 

Everyone seemed excited about the idea of getting an Outdoorsy t-shirt so we want to give away more! Introducing our new Owner Community contests.

In this series, we're going to ask you to share something about yourself because we want learn more about all of our amazing Outdoorsy owners! It could be related to being an owner, your rig, camping, or just being outside. Each contest will last about a week and at the end, we'll pick 3 winners to send some awesome Outdoorsy swag!

For our first contest, we want to see your creative rig names! Giving your rig a name not only can be fun but it can also...

• Help attract your target renters and build a reputation
  • Personify your rig and make it pop compared to just the brand, model, year
  • Decrease damage and claims (no really, the more renters connect with a rig the more friendly they might be to it)
  • Increase repeat renters
  • Get more reviews
So let's hear 'em! Go ahead and post your rig names below. (linked listings/pictures might earn you extra points)

Outdoorsy-RV-Rental-United-States-Summer-Volkswagen-Westfalia-Vintage-Surfing-Lush-Palm-6.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

We have our winners!

Thank you to everyone who entered our swag contest! We really enjoyed seeing your creative listings and rig names!

(insert drumroll sound effects)

Congratulations to: 

@Dave-n-Kitty with "lil Oasis"

@Nscott15 with "Twinkle star"

@ShiDelRVs with "JOEY"

If you three will send me a direct message with your mailing address and shirt size we'll get some Outdoorsy goodies sent your way! (to send a DM click on the envelope icon to the top right of your screen, then the green pencil icon to start a new message)

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

RichandDanya
Day-tripper

The Rolling Puppy Palace!

@RichandDanya haha such a good name! Please tell us you have pictures you can share!?

mjyetman
Day-tripper

TowME - A travel trailer you can tow with an SUV or Minivan that has all the amenities of a large trailer. 

https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/ottawa_on_ca/2015_prolight-rv_profil-14_31462-listing?

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mjyetman love it! That first pic in your listing is so great!

Yes, I lucked into that photo, the lighting was just right!

Adventurervca
Day-tripper II

Bella the glamper, Oscar the Elegant, Charlie the Chateau, Max the Greyhawk, Betty

Jessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

I converted my SUV for an 8 month road trip. It's name was DMXterra, cause X gonna give it to ya!

Dave-n-Kitty
Weekend warrior

Here's our "lil Oasis". This picture was of an Outdoorsy-booked delivery to Turkey Run State Park in Indiana.

Our lil Oasis - now with hail dents!Our lil Oasis - now with hail dents!

This is a photo of our "lil Oasis" getting ready for another adventure, parked in our at-home storage spot:

More than a home on wheels, it's our lil Oasis!More than a home on wheels, it's our lil Oasis!

Our Listing on Outdoorsy 

@Dave-n-Kitty I always liked the double doors with the separated bedroom areas, easy to go in and out without waking up someone else. You've even got the added bonus of the cool kitchen outside too!

IronwoodRV
Day-tripper

"Calliope" - the colors of this hummingbird inspired the interior design. 

https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/fort-lupton_co/2019_dutchmen_kodiak_187662-listing

@IronwoodRV very nice! Really like the vinyl work you've done throughout!

Carli
Community Manager
Community Manager

@IronwoodRV Love the rig! The green wall is a nice touch! 

Nscott15
Day-tripper II

Twinkle star... named by my kiddos since they can now go see the stars (hard to see when you live in the city and go to bed at 8!). Rental also includes a telescope which is great for the big bend trips! 

https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/boerne_tx/2013_coachmen_leprechaun_196202-listing

Carli
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nscott15 This is awesome! I love that you've included a telescope. Being able to see the stars while camping is magical! 

Chanman1122
Day-tripper

Grey Wind the Wolf Pup (a Cherokee Wolf Pup named after the House Stark Direwolf from GOT)

Carli
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love the name! Can't go wrong with anything GOT! 

VagabondKaren
Day-tripper III

Here are two of mine - first is chip the clipper... everyone's favorite little brother 🙂 

ChipChip

Then there is Dale  🙂 

camper 1.jpg

So i have chip and dale lol 🙂 

@petemeza77 those lights in the main photo are a great touch!

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TammyM great names! A clever way to let people know right up front that your rig accepts pets!

Nate
Day-tripper

Our rig is "Totally Hitched!" Its a play on words from totallly hooked. When you just cant get enough of something you are totally hooked. With our renters we expect the same experience once they rent our rig, interact with our family they will be, "Totally Hitched!" 

tracys
Day-tripper

Exterior With Master Bedroom Slide Out.jpegExt Driver.jpeg

We have two; the Tioga Ranger is named "Lone Ranger" and the Jamboree is named "Jazzy Jam"!

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tracys some very nice looking Class C's you got there!

ShiDelRVs
Day-tripper

This is our JOEY. He’s developed quite a following and reputation on social media 😁 

www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/las-vegas_nv/2017_forest-river_wildwood-x-lite_116842-listing?ref=lifer

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShiDelRVs so cool! Absolutely awesome colors inside and out to make it different and stand out!

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

We have our winners!

Thank you to everyone who entered our swag contest! We really enjoyed seeing your creative listings and rig names!

(insert drumroll sound effects)

Congratulations to: 

@Dave-n-Kitty with "lil Oasis"

@Nscott15 with "Twinkle star"

@ShiDelRVs with "JOEY"

If you three will send me a direct message with your mailing address and shirt size we'll get some Outdoorsy goodies sent your way! (to send a DM click on the envelope icon to the top right of your screen, then the green pencil icon to start a new message)

View solution in original post