Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outdoorsy Canada insurance update

Not applicable
Hey there Outdoorsy Canadians,
We’re excited to introduce a personal insurance policy for your RV that allows you to rent — thanks to our partner Roamly. 
Roamly now enables you to get insurance through their Canada-based partner, Aon.
Here’s how to get a free quote:
Call Aon at (877) 310-1820 to speak to a licensed agent.
The details:
  • Provides personal insurance coverage on owned motorhomes and trailers
  • Allows your motorhome or trailer to be rented on Outdoorsy
  • Includes a wide range of coverages for motorhomes and travel trailers
  • Policies come with dedicated claims experts to ensure that you get the care and attention you deserve
  • The policies cover all Canadian provinces, with the exception of SK, MB, BC where basic auto is covered by local Government
  • Aon is able to provide physical damage coverage BC, SK, and MB
Call centre hours:
Ontario 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Quebec 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Atlantic 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (NFLD)
Prairies 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Mountain)
BC 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m. (Pacific)