cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting email notifications

Airbnb
Day-tripper

We haven't been receiving email or message notifications from Outdoorsy for a month now and not getting a resolution. I am now being told this is affecting many other users. Have you been affected?

5 REPLIES 5

Cailey
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Airbnb! Have you contacted our customer support team? I will send you a PM to discuss further so we can get this issue fixed ASAP for you.

Cailey
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Airbnb! I am sorry to hear about the issue with your email notifications. Could you provide a bit more info about the issue? Are you not receiving any emails at all?  Are they specific to one reservation or a certain type of emails (marketing emails vs. emails regarding a booking)? Looking forward to getting this resolved for you!

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, I have contacted your support team a few times regarding this issue. The only emails I receive are from Outdoorsy Support <support@outdoorsy.com>, but no booking requests, no inquiries and no messages from clients. The support agent Tony with whom I was talking with this morning was advised by second level support to suggest disabling notifications from the Outdoorsy app on my phone, which I have done. But with this being the slow season in Canada, it will be hard to see if this is a solution.

Any news on our issue? As it happens we just had a request which arrived by text but not by email, so the suggestion that disabling the Outdoorsy notifications on my phone did not work.

Cailey
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Airbnb I sent you a PM!