cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No luck!

Johnpaulgolf
Day-tripper II

So I have my Rv up for two weeks with no action.

I live in Western North Carolina near many many incredible campsites.

I don’t understand why I haven’t had any action at all. I’ve even lowered the price.

4 REPLIES 4

JordanB
Day-tripper III

Sorry to hear that! It’s going to depend on a lot of things like the type of rig, amenities it has, if you offer delivery, popular times for travel and such. 

Outdoorsy also offers a “listing coach” service, they look at your listing and suggest changes or improvements. I did this for ours recently and found it helpful.

maybe post the link to your listing and others can take a look too?

VagabondKaren
Weekend warrior

Many areas have quite a few campers for rent now - when o search your area there are almost 300 campers to rent. I searched a random long weekend in late July and over half the campers are still available.  You are much much cheaper than everyone else which might raise flags to potential renters.  Your listing headline is “2014 Save in June”. I wasn’t sure what you meant by that but you may want to update it.  Being delivery only can limit your pool of renters.  I would look at getting better pictures.  Many of the pictures are back lit from the windows so it’s hard to get a good idea of what it looks like.  You may also want to look at doing some of your own advertising - like on Facebook.  Good luck! 

Thanks Karen!

I changed a few things and will update the pictures next camping trip we have planned in early July.