cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Advise

CRodriguez
Day-tripper

Hi from Carrie & Will! My husband and I are really new to this and RVing.. I would appreciate any tips and tricks to help guide us. How long does it normally take for a booking? We are so excited for this new adventure in our lives.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there! Congrats on getting started. We are very excited to have you join us! I would highly recommend scheduling a session with a Listing Coach. They will walk you through your Outdoorsy Dashboard, what your listing pictures should include, how to vent renter and much more! Here is the link to sign up. These are free sessions 🙂 https://calendly.com/listingcoaches/outdoorsy-owner-coaching-session?month=2022-02 Best of luck! 

VagabondKaren
Weekend warrior II

How long bookings take will depend on your area.  Many major areas now have a lot of available rentals so it may be a bit for you to get a booking.  You may need to do some Facebook posts/advertising on your own to drive traffic.  Best advise is to know your rig inside and out.  You need to be able to explain everything to them on great detail and be able to troubleshoot things over the phone.  If you are unfamiliar with the rig or certain things - like the AC or furnace - this may cause issues for the renters and lead to a poor rental experience for them.