cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leads

douglas w._grote
Day-tripper

I am not getting many leads and the ones I get don't convert.  Any suggestions?  What do you do to drum up business?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@douglas w._grote sorry to hear that things have been slow. I recommend checking out our recent owner marketing AMA if you haven't already. You can find the recording and some other helpful articles here: AMA recording - Marketing your rental to get more bookings

Also be sure to sign up for the weekly listing optimization webinar series.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@douglas w._grote sorry to hear that things have been slow. I recommend checking out our recent owner marketing AMA if you haven't already. You can find the recording and some other helpful articles here: AMA recording - Marketing your rental to get more bookings

Also be sure to sign up for the weekly listing optimization webinar series.

jim_hofer
Weekend warrior

There are only a few weekly optimization webinars remaining.  They're helpful!  Having enough photos, and the right kind has a positive impact on your views and close rate.  Click the link in the message and join in next Wednesday if you're able.  There is a place on the Google Form that you'll fill out to ask questions.  It's helpful to ask before the webinar.  The leaders will be ready with information for you during the session.  Wish you the best.  --Camper Jim