cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Las Vegas Service Providers for 90-day Maintenance Check?

akadams4766
Day-tripper

Hello to any Las Vegas, NV Outdoorsy owners (and to all others who can weigh in on this topic)! Are there any specific Las Vegas / Henderson service providers you use for the 90-day maintenance check? Can we just go to our RV dealer to have that done? We’re rookies and appreciate all the wisdom available on this forum!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @akadams4766 I'm not sure about service providers, but I do know that the 90 day inspections can be done by you as the owner if you feel comfortable going through the list.
Check out this article for reference: What does the 90-day inspection entail, and who can do it?.

On Wednesday, April 6th I'll be doing a walkthrough of the 90-day inspection with one of our Outdoorsy Community Council members. You can RSVP and attend through our Events section here: Owner Chat - 90 day inspection demo with Charles Dilger. If you can't make it I'll be sharing out a recording afterward for members to view when they have time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @akadams4766 I'm not sure about service providers, but I do know that the 90 day inspections can be done by you as the owner if you feel comfortable going through the list.
Check out this article for reference: What does the 90-day inspection entail, and who can do it?.

On Wednesday, April 6th I'll be doing a walkthrough of the 90-day inspection with one of our Outdoorsy Community Council members. You can RSVP and attend through our Events section here: Owner Chat - 90 day inspection demo with Charles Dilger. If you can't make it I'll be sharing out a recording afterward for members to view when they have time.

Thanks for the reply Kameron -- we'll definitely attend!