cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Figuring out how often trailer will get rented

alexsgrande
Day-tripper

New owner of a teardrop trailer here and am looking into listing on Outdoorsy.

My main question right now is if we do list on Outdoorsy, how often will our trailer will get rented? Looking for a general "ballpark" figure.

I realize a lot of this has to do with the listing price so I've looked into similar listings in our area to get a sense of the other prices.

But how have others estimated how often their trailers or RVs/trailers will get rented? Or can anyone share how often their listing is being rented?

Is there any information about how often certain types of trailers or RVs can typically get utilized? Does Outdoorsy provide any help with this?

Cheers.

2 REPLIES 2

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @alexsgrande, it honestly depends on a long list of factors and there's no real way of knowing without listing your rig to find out. To get the most interest in your trailer as you can I'd recommend setting up a call with one of our listing coaches. They can go over your listing with you and fully optimize it for the most potential renters. You can schedule your call here: https://gooutdoorsy.typeform.com/to/R6ThLQ99.

Dave-n-Kitty
Weekend warrior

Our camper is rented every weekend until the end of October. We could rent more, but we have had to carve out some time for us to use it also. All you can do is get your listing out there and promote it moderately. Be proactive, and you will have as many bookings as you can handle. Don't be afraid to say, "no" if you think you need to.

All the best!