cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early renter

Trogan
Day-tripper

Hello all! A renter wants to come take the camper one day earlier than what is in the original request. The original request was for Friday mid afternoon and they want it to be ready on Thursday afternoon so it can be ready to go Friday morning. 

My question is the official contract has to state  when the camper is picked up for insurance reasons correct? And they should be responsible for another day of rental fees? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Trogan that's correct, due to insurance and for them to pay for another day of rental, you'll want to add another day to the booking. You can contact Outdoorsy support for help to get that taken care of and adjusted +1 877-723-7232.

View solution in original post

VagabondKaren
Weekend warrior II

If they are picking it up a day early for their convivence, they need to pay another days rental and insurance.  If its for my convivence, I usually do not charge the rental fee but do charge the insurance. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Trogan that's correct, due to insurance and for them to pay for another day of rental, you'll want to add another day to the booking. You can contact Outdoorsy support for help to get that taken care of and adjusted +1 877-723-7232.

VagabondKaren
Weekend warrior II

If they are picking it up a day early for their convivence, they need to pay another days rental and insurance.  If its for my convivence, I usually do not charge the rental fee but do charge the insurance. 

That sounds like a great way to provide excellent customer service to your guest.  I like that idea--thanks for sharing!  --

Camper Jim