cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone use Docusign for the paperwork?

Anthony
Day-tripper II

I have my first rental going out this Friday and I just noticed how much paperwork needs to get filled out so I was wondering if I can do all this on docusign or if anyone else does it? or any other way of doing it? or do we need to have papers. 

7 REPLIES 7

Cailey
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Anthony! I recommend reading through this article about departure and return forms! Many owners do like to use some sort of software that allows editing of these forms (PDFs) and I'm sure they will chime in here. As far as the rental contract, please feel free to complete those signatures digitally. The option to start the key exchange will pop up 24 hours before your rental leaves and the contract can be signed during that process. 

how early can we click on the "Begin key exchange?" is there any videos that help guid us through what it looks like once you click the "Begin key exchange" button?

Cailey
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anthony Great question! Yes, you can watch this video which shows how to go through the key exchange process. The process is very similar when done in the Owner app on a smartphone. You can go through the process as soon as the key exchange button pops up in your dashboard which is 24 hours ahead of the pick up time.

thank you so much for the video link it was extremely helpful.

Cailey
Community Manager
Community Manager

You are welcome @Anthony!

merrily
Day-tripper II

@CaileyI am looking at different PDF editors. Do you know if an annotated electronic signature is considered a legal signature or must it be a wet signature? 

Cailey
Community Manager
Community Manager

@merrily Either is fine!