cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we receive a notification when a renter leaves a review?

TrishAndJake
Day-tripper II

Hi,

I just had my rig returned and the renter said she would give us a review last night. Do we get a notification when a review is posted? Or do I have to keep checking the listing? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TrishAndJake so after looking into this further there currently isn't a notification that comes through for new reviews. Really sorry that I misled you with this at first. I'll be sure to share the feedback with our developers that there's some desire for this function.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TrishAndJake I believe you should receive a notification when you receive a review.

Ok, so I waited for a notification but I checked as well and i decidedly did not receive a notification that a review was posted. I don't know if that is just me or it's not set up in your system.

Can you help me with this? If it's not set up in your system, then I highly recommend adding that feature. If I'm doing something wrong, then I would love to know what it is I can do to fix it 🙂

Thank you!

The_Hancocks
Day-tripper II

Where can we go to see all our reviews from renters?

@The_Hancocks while in your main dashboard click on your picture and then profile. From there you should see a tab that reads My Reviews.

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TrishAndJake so after looking into this further there currently isn't a notification that comes through for new reviews. Really sorry that I misled you with this at first. I'll be sure to share the feedback with our developers that there's some desire for this function.

Okay, that would be a good feature considering how important reviews are! Thank you!