cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you select delivery only?

westboundmt
Day-tripper II

I am a new owner. I want to only allow delivery as I am not comfortable with others pulling my trailer.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @westboundmt

Some owners are doing delivery only. I checked your account and it looks like you'll need to continue further in your listing setup. Once you have the listing created you can view the options to the left and click on "pricing". This is where you can set up the options for delivery in terms of mileage and cost. To offer delivery only then you would need to have that in the description and be clear to renters about it.
Here's a good example I found of another owner with theirs essentially set as "delivery only": https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/fort-smith_ar/2020_keystone_sprinter-campfire_217946-listing

westboundmt
Day-tripper II

Ok, that is very helpful. The only thing I am concerned about is that even if you have it listed clearly in the description, it still gives guests the option to choose pick-up or delivery when booking. I would prefer to allow instant book, but worry about people choosing the pickup option. If this happened, could I change their reservation or cancel?

If it's a normal booking you'll be able to discuss that aspect and approve the booking before ever needing to cancel. For Instamatch sometimes you’ll get matches that might not make a lot of sense. You can either choose “not interested” or you can message the potential renter and see if they might be a good fit for your rig. Hope this helps!