cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRAND NEW w/30 day rental request

cocoloco
Day-tripper

Hi, 
Brand new and got a rental request for a 30 day rental in yosemite. It made my heart race. They want to begin the rental in 2 days. I hoped to get my feet wet with weekend rentals. But I guess it's a good problem to have. So he says he is 40 and going on a climbing trip in Yosemite with friends. He says he is reliable and offered  his phone number but I kept communication in the app. What are some things I might want to ask about a 30 day rental? Can anyone give me some feed back on long rentals? My rig is an van conversion. 18 ft long. Sleeps 2 adults two small kids or one bigger kid. It has stove/fridge/microwave and seatbelts for 3. In case this info is important in giving me any feed back. Thanks so much in advance for any help or advice.  

1 REPLY 1

VagabondKaren
Weekend warrior II

What is their experience with camping?  What kind of hook ups will they have?  Do they have reservations?  From a quick google search he has to have reservations for camping within the actual park.  Do they need a site with external power?  I don't know much about van rentals 🙂  I would make sure he understands the price is going to be - Im guessing that someone probably cancelled on him.  I would ask for proof of a reservation personally.  I prefer longer rentals - less work and more reward!