cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking for drop off/pick up

LauraS
Day-tripper II

Newbie here! I see that it is easy to block off days in which we are unable to have our RV out for rent, but is there a way to block days off for pick up and drop off specifically? There are certain days that we would love to have the RV being used, but are not able to drop off or pick up due to work schedules.  Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JordanB
Day-tripper III

Yea, no problem. With the "Outdoorsy Pro" app open:

1. Click "Listings" down at the bottom
  2. Click "Calendar and availability"
  3. In the upper-right corner of the calendar that opens, click "Set availability"
  4. An availability screen opens up, select your start and end dates and then pick the "No pickup / return" option.

I put a few photos from the app below to help.

Happy Friday!

cal1.png cal2.png cal3.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JordanB
Day-tripper III

I noticed just a few days ago that the Outdoorsy Pro phone app now lets you do this on the calendar for your listing. The website hasn't been updated yet to include the same feature, but if you set it on your phone it works well (renters can see the days as open, but they get a message saying dropoff/pickup isn't permitted if they try and start or end their trip on those days).

I am super excited that this feature is available now, it makes scheduling bookings around our lives so much easier. Maybe someone from Outdoorsy can comment on if/when the setting will be available on the website dashboard view too?

Thank you!! I just downloaded the app.  Could you screenshot where you can do that? I see a calendar but I am not able to edit it.  Thanks again for your very helpful response!

JordanB
Day-tripper III

Yea, no problem. With the "Outdoorsy Pro" app open:

1. Click "Listings" down at the bottom
  2. Click "Calendar and availability"
  3. In the upper-right corner of the calendar that opens, click "Set availability"
  4. An availability screen opens up, select your start and end dates and then pick the "No pickup / return" option.

I put a few photos from the app below to help.

Happy Friday!

cal1.png cal2.png cal3.png

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for being so helpful and sharing these @JordanB!

I don't currently have an ETA for the website version to be updated, but I'm sure it will be soon.

LauraS
Day-tripper II

Thank you so much! Super helpful!