Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1k credit giveaway - Outdoorsy campsite contest

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

🏕 $1k credit giveaway - Outdoorsy campsite contest 🏕

We're kicking things up a notch from our previous contests! In this series, we're going to ask you to share something about yourself because we want learn more about all of our amazing Outdoorsy owners! It could be related to being an owner, your rig, camping, or just being outside.

For this 3rd contest, we want to see and hear about the best campsite you've ever had. The winner will receive $1,000 in Outdoorsy credit to their account to offset their 20% owner fees until it runs out.

Complete the rules listed below to enter and we'll randomly pick a winner to announce on October 6th.

Rules to qualify are as follows:
  • At least one picture of your best campsite is required
  • You must have a published listing with at least 3 departed bookings
  • You must be a listed member of both our Facebook Owners Group and this Outdoorsy Owner Community
  • In this new owner community (community.outdoorsy.com) you must have at least 1 original post on any of our boards or an idea shared on the Ideas page, 10 chirps (thumbs up) given to other posts/comments, and 5 comments responding to other posts. We want people to become more familiar with how this space works.

We're really excited to see all of your incredible camping spots, happy posting!

Outdoorsy-RV-Rental-Canada-Fall-Class-B-Family-Forest-31.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

🎉  We have our campsite contest winner!!! 🎉

(insert drumroll sound effects) 🥁🥁🥁

Congratulations @Macodiva!!! Your lakeside campsite entry has won you $1,000 in Outdoorsy credit. It will be applied to your account and offset your owner fees. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing campsite with us!

Thanks to everyone for participating in our contest and for being a part of the Outdoorsy community!

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46

Nscott15
Day-tripper II

Can't figure out how to attach a picture to my reply, but Point of Rocks in Prescott, AZ is my personal fav! Lots of climbing of any level right outside your camper door!

20210831_134457.jpg

 There it is!!!

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nscott15 love how the fur baby is enjoying the view as well!

Jessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

These colors! 😍

You need to register! 

Me either.  Guess I need to be more engaged. 

Macodiva
Day-tripper II

Always enjoy seeing beautiful photos. It gives me itchy feet 🙂

maasseen
Day-tripper III

Finally figured out how to post... you have to be registered!  

unnamed.jpg

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maasseen glad you were able to join and share. That's an awesome vintage setup you've got!

I've been registered, but have just been reading. Time to get engaged here.

Macodiva
Day-tripper II

If i have to get up early , i like it to be places like this!If i have to get up early , i like it to be places like this!Love it when you get the place to yourself :)Love it when you get the place to yourself 🙂Love it when you get the place to yourself :)Love it when you get the place to yourself 🙂

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Macodiva great share! camping next to lakes is always so much fun!

Amazing! 

annieloechell
Day-tripper II

1E742E7F-C32B-4555-A95D-DF73BD1EF66B.jpeg

Boondocking with my kiddos in Arizona I came across this incredible site. What a gift to be able to spend time here when my daughter’s school was shut down last year. 

We love the red mountains too!

greatadventures
Day-tripper III

This year we've had three amazing trips: Port Aransas, Texas where we camped on the beach.  Then Colorado, Yellowstone, and the Grand Tetons.  Hard to say which was the fave...  Here are some of the best!

This was hands down the greatest sunrise I've ever experienced in my life, right on the gulf of Mexico at Port Aransas, Texas, just south of Houston. See the video below, if it'll show... (if not you can see it here https://youtu.be/O4JdL5gYSXw)

Port Aransas, TexasPort Aransas, Texas

This is the video clip (don't know if this will embed...)

😍😍😍

Our very favorite too! Beautiful Sunrise 

greatadventures
Day-tripper III

Here are the Colorado and Yellowstone shots worth sharing.The Grand Tetons, WyomingThe Grand Tetons, WyomingSunset at Rifle Gap State Park, near Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Connecting with Grammy and Grandpa for our first big trip as three generations.Sunset at Rifle Gap State Park, near Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Connecting with Grammy and Grandpa for our first big trip as three generations.

@greatadventures all great shots, but that beach sunset..... WOW!  

It was so amazing. I was sitting up on a dune, and when the sun started to rise and the reds started coming in, I literally just started laughing. It was so incredible. For the record, ZERO color correction or editing done to the photo/video. And, of course, the camera doesn’t capture but a fraction of the awesomeness. No one else wanted to wake up early to see it, so I’m at least glad I captured it so I could share the experience 🙂

@greatadventures so awesome! Thanks again for sharing!

VagabondKaren
Day-tripper III

We are at buttermilk campground in island park Idaho right now!  Very peaceful and quiet - except for the angry squirrel this morning when we declined to share our breakfast! 

93F9E3AB-3147-4918-9447-04A7EAC95584.jpeg

@VagabondKaren that's great that you were able to get out this week! Glad that it's only a squirrel pestering you for food and not something bigger 😅.

Thor66-
Day-tripper

My favorite spot is Big Sur

sebastian3818
Day-tripper II

hungry-horse.jpg

There is dispersed camping all along Hungry Horse Reservoir in NW Montana...and pretty much anywhere along the shore is my favorite camping spot

Beautiful, looks stunning there! 

Sandy7
Day-tripper

53001 Dinkey Creek Rd, Shaver Lake, CA 93664
Shaver lake has beautiful views 👌

Burnsybaby4
Day-tripper

Welcome SignWelcome SignView from campground entranceView from campground entranceFrontside of our site 30AFrontside of our site 30ABackside of our site 30ABackside of our site 30APortland, MEPortland, MEView from our site.View from our site.

This is a campground in Scarborough, Maine (Wild Duck campground).  We are currently on this trip, we just left Scarborough and now in Acadia National Park.  Thx, Bary & Athena Burns

@Burnsybaby4 wow that looks amazing! Haha the baby yoda mug is a great touch!

cksantos85
Day-tripper II

Haleakala Crater, MauiHaleakala Crater, Maui

serm87
Day-tripper

This summer we went to Clear Lake Michigan and it was the most beautiful lake I've ever visited! It looked like the Caribbean! We stayed in our pop-up three nights and kayaked and it was amazing!

satterly32
Day-tripper II

Baileys Point, KY

campsite.jpeg

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone! We've got one more week left in our contest.

A friendly reminder that if you've posted your best campsite, be sure to check the rest of the requirements and make sure you take the time to complete those as well. There are multiple submissions that have yet to complete the other steps and will be ineligible when we look to select a winner next Wednesday, Oct 6th.

We're getting down to the wire and are really excited to see who our lucky winner is!!!

halfwaythere
Day-tripper II

1CAEF110-D7DF-4BA5-9A69-A73341E52F39.jpeg

You don’t get more beach front than in Port Aransas, TX! We love to boon dock right on the beach and sleep to the sound of waves after staying up late next to a bonfire on the beach. With a $12 permit per year access, you can camp on 61 miles of beach anytime and make bonfires, crab hunt, bbq, and night fish at your hearts content. Pro Tip: Make sure you pack a pump sprayer to fill with fresh water. With 4 kids and all the sand, we do not let anyone in unless their feet and legs have been sprayed. It is game changer in keeping sand out of the rig. Happy Beach Boon-docking!! 🏖 

@halfwaythere thanks for the share! Never been crab hunting but sounds yummy!

greatadventures
Day-tripper III

Don't know if it's too late for the contest, but I shot this last night as a rain storm passed through at Lake Lavon, north of Dallas, TX.  So pretty!Beautiful double rainbow at Lake LavonBeautiful double rainbow at Lake Lavon