cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 interest

SandtCheeksRlty
Day-tripper

We are wondering if other are struggling to find a renter for their camper. We live in the Myrtle beach area really thought there would be tons of interest for people to rent our camper here rather than drive down one. 

We however haven’t had a single rent request on the platform. 

are others seeing this same thing or maybe we are doing something wrong. 

5 REPLIES 5

arshinsv
Day-tripper II

Yes, I have been doing this for 3 years, but I use other platforms for short-term rent (Airbnb, VRBO, Booking)

RV stationary rent 

Are you aware your link points to a Romanian site?

My Airbnb account was registered in 2017 in Russia, but the RV trailers are located in the USA

RV stationary rent 

Kameron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @SandtCheeksRlty sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time finding renters. Right now the season is slowing down, but I highly recommend scheduling a free call with one of our listing coaches if you haven't already. They go over owner listings daily to help optimize them and do what they can to bring in more renters. We've even seen owners who've been successful on Outdoorsy for some time get even more business after they had their call and made some small adjustments. You can schedule a 1 hour 1:1 session here: https://gooutdoorsy.typeform.com/to/R6ThLQ99?typeform-source=www.outdoorsy.com.

VagabondKaren
Day-tripper III

As Kameron said, its a slow time of year - kids are back in school, covid is still a thing, its cooling off etc.  Many markets are saturated also - I would do a search and see how many others are available to rent around you.  More than likely there are several hundred.  You may have to do some of your own advertising on facebook and such!