Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Watch the AMA recording here

Should I expect to receive a tax form from Outdoorsy?

Yes, so long as:

  • You’ve provided your tax information in your Outdoorsy account.
  • You receive $600 or more in reportable payments during the year (starting with the 2022 tax year).

If both of these statements are true, then Outdoorsy will prepare a 1099-K tax form for your personal or business income taxes. Your form will be ready by Jan. 31 for the prior tax year. 

We’ll also notify the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of your reportable payments.

To be sure you receive a 1099-K from Outdoorsy, double-check that we have your tax information now. 

Manage your tax info

You can add your tax information in the Account area of your Dashboard, on the Payout preferences or Tax docs tab. You can also check whether you’ve submitted your info or update it.

1099-K delivery preference

You can choose to receive a printed tax form by mail or a digital copy through your online account.

Version history
Last update:
‎12-16-2021 09:46 AM
Updated by: