cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask me anything - Roamly RV Insurance

This event is scheduled for Fri, Nov 19, 2021 03:00 PM CST Click here to see if the meeting has started.
Published on ‎11-05-2021 01:50 PM by Community Manager

We're going live to chat about all things personal RV insurance.

Join us for a live chat with the Director of Sales for Roamly, Jeff Medina, and Director of Commercial Insurance, Spencer Cavins. We'll discuss how to save on personal RV coverage and never have your policy dropped — or a claim denied — for renting out your rig. 

In this AMA, we’ll explain everything you need to know about personal RV coverage including:

• The difference between personal and episodic insurance
  • At what point you need commercial coverage
  • How insurance works in RV marketplaces
  • How to get a quote and switch

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Fri, Nov 19, 2021 03:00 PM CST
End:
Fri, Nov 19, 2021 04:00 PM CST
0 Chirps
4 Comments
RyanSteinolfson
Drifter II

I want to know if my Roamly insurance works outside of outdoorsy rentals and if I found a renter on my own outside of outdoorsy 

Hey there, 

Roamly insurance policies are for personal use only, and cannot be used as insurance for bookings.

Is there a way that I can make it a requirement for my renters to get a policy but at least $1 million or more?Is there a way that I can make it a requirement for my renters to get a policy if it’s at least $1 million or more?

The wanted to have my renters get a policy to cover themselves then where would they go to do that

Hi Ryan, 

If your vehicle doesn't pass the insurance verification on Outdoorsy you would still be able to list it on our site, but you would need to obtain an insurance binder. This could be through your insurance company or your renters. The issue with this is that not very many insurance companies allow this. I hope this answers your question!