cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling renovated travel trailer / camper ($29.5k)

annie_garofalo
Day-tripper

Additional all inclusive option for camper and car: $64.5K total, includes 2019 Keystone Travel/Camper Trailer ($29.5K) + 2020 Nissan Pathfinder SV with tow hitch and all towing accessories ($35K)

Length: 21 ft
GVWR: 4440 lbs
Sleeps: 4 (Queen, Dinette Pull Out)
Included: Power Awning, Leveling Jacks
Water Capacity: 27 gal
Title in hand, sale by owner.

[Available for Pick Up in early June 2022 (currently on the road!)]
Newly remodeled in 2021 for full-time, off-grid use. Upgrades include:
● Aesthetic: Cabinet remodeling (white), full wallpaper upgrades (white brick, shiplap, and gold patterning), open below bed storage and drawers;
● Off-grid: Separett composting toilet ($1000 value), smart TV, power awning, Bluetooth radio and speakers (indoors and outdoors), wheel covers, torque wrench and accessories.

This camper is perfect for first-time camper/tiny home/trailer owners (option to include car as well, see below) — no matter your experience, you will want an easy to tow, lightweight Keystone Springdale Mini travel trailer. This single axle model 1700FQ is just right for summer camping for two or three individuals when you convert the booth dinette into an extra sleeping space. The convenient rear bathroom has everything you need to easily get ready for the day including an exhaust fan, spacious shower, and new composting toilet (conserves water and no more sewage draining). In the kitchen you can quickly fix a snack or meal kept in the fridge with the two burner stove or microwave, plus there is plenty of storage with the overhead cabinets and the exterior pass through storage to hold all of your camping gear! Relax indoors with a smart TV and cable hookup, or outdoors listening to your favorite Spotify playlist on the Bluetooth speaker system complete with a power awning and lights.

Camper_Image1.jpgCamper_Image2.jpgCamper_Image3.jpgCamper_Image4.jpgCamper_Image5.jpgCamper_Image6.jpgCamper_Image8.jpg

1 REPLY 1

annie_garofalo
Day-tripper

Oh! Also the reason I'm selling it is because I'm moving into the city after living in the camper full time for the past year! I'm very sad to need to sell it, and have had some amazing adventures in it over the past year 🙂 I bought the car and camper in May 2020 with the goal of living in it and traveling for a year, so have renovated it to be full-time live-able!