cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV Consignment Opportunity, TN,VA,NC,SC,GA

john_rauch
Day-tripper

Hello All,

I recently started a rental business called Rugged Mountain Rentals, LLC. We currently have one camper in our fleet that is a consignment, but we'd love to add more. If you or anyone you know would like to explore this idea please don't hesitate to shoot me a message on here or on email at Ruggedmountainrentals@gmail.com or by phone at (985) 687-2478.

Thanks,

John Rauch

3 REPLIES 3

TinyChattanooga
Day-tripper

Hi John,

We have a new travel trailer listed and would love to have a conversation about offloading the rental management to someone that can handle it full time. You can reach me at 720-276-0360. We have a booking coming up in two weeks that we are currently prepping it for and would like to find a shop to do a 90 day inspection.

https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/alpharetta_ga/2022_forest-river_salem-fsx-179dbkx_274881-listing

MyGiGiRental
Day-tripper

Hi

I'm interested in discussing my 2020 IntechRV for rent.  It's in GA currently   you can text me at 770.714.7755

fun-a-bago
Day-tripper

Hi, Are you still looking for consignments? We live in VA and would like to rent our class C more during the winter months.

Its a 31 ft Winnebago Access   2011 ( still like new with only 21 k miles and kept under a RV port) excellent condition.

Thanks Russell & Marsha Davis