cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to Sell my 2019 Ford Transit Camper Van

brandonwulff
Day-tripper

Hi Outdoorsy community!

I've been operating my camper for a little over a year now, but it is time to part ways with Vanna as I'm looking to purchase a home! Vanna is a LWB High Roof 2019 Ford Transit 250 with 12V Dometic Air Conditioning, a brand new 12V Dometic Fridge, and a brand new Webasto gas heater.  It really is the perfect van, and has maintained a 4.9+ rating across ~50 rentals.  It currently has about 70,000 miles on it and has several more rentals already booked through May.

If you're interested in purchasing the van, please respond and we can setup a call to talk about next steps.  I'm intentionally not putting a price here because you would either be buying the business or just the van, and there would be different prices for that.

https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/las-vegas_nv/2019_ford_transit_266104-listing

Thanks!

Brandon

3 REPLIES 3

brandonwulff
Day-tripper

Also, I should have added that I'm based out of Las Vegas currently and that's where the next few rentals are departing from.

RVSendoff
Day-tripper

Hi,

Are you still selling this unit/business? Would like to get a little more information on the Campervan.

HaleyZ
Day-tripper

Hey Brandon,

I am interested buying the Van.  Is it still available?