Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 'My Crush' Orange Winnebago Minnie For Sale

jkeedy
Day-tripper

See the Winnie here: http://www.winnebagorentals-mycrush.com/pricing/ and

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9-V7qHwZDQ

$24,500 (negotiable)

Imagine yourself making this Winnebago yours to take to the road or gaining another source of income from rentals–or do both like I did. 

—This Winnebago has her own website, video tour/tutorial and a detailed manual we created on how everything works. (Available to serious buyers.)
— She has a cover.
—Has been listed on Outdoorsy with a perfect rating.

—The Winnabago was completely upgraded in the spring of 2021 with new mattresses (including mattress encasements), bedding, Sunbrella upholstery in the dining area, new window treatments, new kitchen and bath faucets, wood hangers, Co2 sensors, and fire extinguisher. See below for inventory list of all NEW items..everything from new kitchenware to camping chairs. When I say it’s all new…it’s all new.

— Upon purchase in late 2020, owner had it professionally inspected and can provide all records. Has new updated Tags.

— This Winnebago is literally ready for the road or rental. Just bring yourself and food!

Has always been stored in a 3-sided covered hangar protected from weather and owner has only occupied it 4-5 times.

$24,500 but willing to negotiate a bit – but not much.

I am not able to finance and will take the best offer. 

Items included in the Winnie: 4 camping chairs, 1 small outside table, hand towels/wash clothes/4 bath towels, soaps for kitchen and bath, toilet paper, hairdryer, can opener, wine opener, steak knives, cutlery, measuring cups/spoons, 4 microwave and storage containers, pasta strainer, platter, bowls, paper plates, paper towels, toaster, coffee maker and filters, coffee, coffee mate, tea, cutting board, plates bowls, olive oil, sugar, salt/pepper, dish gloves, dish towels, hot pads, baggies, foil, parchment, pitcher, pots, flat grill pan, baking sheet, BBQ tools; glasses, mugs, wine tumblers (all acrylic or metal), hangers. Games: Checkers, Bingo, Dominoes, Apples to Apples, UNO;  First aid kit and fire blanket, Aux cord for stereo, humidity control items, sunscreen, bug spray, febreze air freshener, lighters, scissors, dust pan with little broom, fly swatter, leveler, sway bar, trailer aid, all hoses for hook-ups and sewer hose, water filter – all new.

0 REPLIES 0