Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carli
Community Manager
Community Manager

What's New 

Deliver your rig further 

The maximum delivery distance has been raised from 100 miles to 300 miles. Feel free to edit to the distance of your choice in the owner dashboard. 

Minimum nights exception 

Renters are now allowed to submit requests for bookings shorter than your minimum nights rule. This is a great way to book your nights that would otherwise be expiring soon. Check out the details

Community Insights 

Tune in live

Join us for weekly live Webinars. Get your questions answered and listen to our Outdoorsy experts share their knowledge. We have new topics each week. Take a peek at the November schedule. 

Ask me Anything - Outdoorsy Outpost 

Curious about Outdoorsy's Outpost in Durango but missed the live AMA? You're in luck. We have it recorded so you can still gain insight on why we started the Outpost and so much more. View it here

It’s giveaway time 

We love campfire cooking and we know you do too. Enter for a chance to win a Blackstone Adventure Griddle. We can’t wait to see your go-to camping recipes. Join the contest

Tips of the Week 

Maintenance 101   
Nervous about RV damage with how long the waits are for rig repairs? Not to worry, we have advice on how to repair or troubleshoot all kinds of issues. Get inspired here.  

New to Outdoorsy?
Whether you’re anxiously awaiting your first rental — or have dozens under your belt — Outdoorsy listing coaches can help you navigate your Dashboard like a pro, give your listing a polish, and help with marketing tips.
Book a free one hour session.

Success Stories 

Shaun Warren

"Shaun hopes his trailer helps renters find a new way to enjoy camping. “I hope my trailer helps people realize you don’t need an oversized camper that’s like a full home on wheels to go camping." Read more 

image4-1024x768

Christy Tull 

“Camping in a campervan provides all the comforts of a hotel that you can park anywhere,” Christy tells us. “My favorite activity is simply the act of opening my eyes in the morning and looking out the back windows to see what mother nature has provided." Read more 

image2-2-e1634589489961-1024x736