cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

With the summer solstice now in the rear view...

We're soaking up as much sunshine as we can. Luckily, we've still got plenty of summer days and nights ahead of us and so do your renters. Let's make sure you're prepared to help them enjoy'em. 

👏 INSIGHTS FROM THE COMMUNITY

July Solo Stove Giveaway   

The new and improved Outdoorsy Owner Community Forum is up and running. Make sure you're registered and get a chance to win a Solo Stove. We'll be picking 3 lucky registered owners at the end of July. 

Join the Outdoorsy Owner Community

Right About Roamly - DIY Van Conversion    

Did you know Roamly insures more than RVs? Many people are surprised to learn that Roamly covers campervans too — including DIY conversions. Find out more

A Shortcut to the Owner Community

With the recent launch of the Outdoorsy Owner Community Forum, owners now have an exclusive online forum to connect. Pro tip: Set up the Forum as an app on your phone's home screen so you can access it in seconds. Create a shortcut

📣 THE LATEST

The Importance of Departure and Return Forms

We know renting your RV can sometimes feel stressful. To help you feel less stress, improve your chances of a smooth RV handoff/return by keeping up with your 90-day inspection and departure/return forms. We'll show you how.

Become an expert 

Feature Announcement: Calendar - No Pick-up/ Return 

We've recently made a big update to your Outdoorsy calendar. You can now block off certain days you don't want your RV to be picked up or retuned. Here's the update

🚐 OWNER OF THE WEEK: 

Matt Ransel

"I’ve made $100K in 16 months of renting. I started with just two vans last summer and will have six of them by July. I’m now a full-time van man!” Read more

LET'S HANG OUT

Wanna Meet Up?

Meet Team Outdoorsy at one of the many events our field marketing team will be attending this summer. Come see us at the Adventure Van Expo July 16th & 17th in Eagle, CO. RSVP today

Check out the calendar