cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cailey
Community Manager
Community Manager

With autumn just around the bend…

We're looking forward to crisper weather and color-changing trees. To prepare for cooler nights and shorter days, let's make sure you're prepared for the season ahead. 

👋 INSIGHTS FROM THE COMMUNITY

New Calendar Features 

Get your calendar up-to-date and get more bookings. Finish summer strong by updating your calendar to feature dates you are unavailable for pickup or dropoff. 
Get up-to-date

Decals & Magnets   

Let everyone know your rig is for rent. We still have FREE stickers and magnets for your rig to show it's available to rent on Outdoorsy. You can also download our Canva templates and create a customized QR sticker/magnet to print at home.  
"Rent Me"

📣 THE LATEST

Post approval pickup or delivery arrangements

Renters and Owners can now change their pickup or delivery arrangements – even after the booking has been approved. Post-approval handoff requests can be submitted by either party before the trip starts and both parties will receive email and header notifications for all handoff changes requested.

Handoff instructions

Post approval add ons

Sometimes, a Renter or Owner needs to add or remove an optional add-on to a reservation after it has already been approved. The process has been simplified for users to make any needed adjustments to upcoming reservations.

Easy add-ons

Know where your rig’s at with Zubie

Outdoorsy is now partnering with Zubie to bring you a special rate on both GPS devices and monthly subscriptions. Get peace of mind with multiple tracking options available through Zubie’s website and mobile app.

Where's my rig

🚐 OWNER OF THE WEEK:

Brianna Rettig

“After listing my trailer in August of 2020, I got my first booking within a week and it just snowballed from there. I have grossed around $20,000 in just under two years and I had my first trailer paid off in less than a year.”

unnamed.jpg

Read more

LET'S HANG OUT

Wanna Meet Up?

Meet Team Outdoorsy at one of the many events our field marketing team will be attending this fall. Our next stop – the Adventure Van Expo in Bend, Oregon, September 3-4. Come see us. RSVP today
Check out the calendar for more dates